Visit the Cellar


Visit the cellars of Tuscany is the best way to enjoy the ancient art that gives life to our wine, famous in Italy and in the world: Brunello di Montalcino, Chianti Classico, Vernaccia, Nobile di Montepulciano and many others....

We know personally the wine producers with the most beautiful and prestigious cellars of Tuscany and beyond so that we can arrange for our clients visit and presentation to follow all stages of production of wine, until the tasting rewarding the connoisseurs and enthusiasts's palate.

On request the wine tasting may be accompanied by local products such as salami and cheese.


Would you like to visit the Museum of Vernaccia in San Gimignano?

The museum is a tribute to the quality and prestige of the wine of San Gimignano and its fortunes. The wines produced in San Gimignano are Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG, San Gimignano Rosso DOC, the DOC Rosato San Gimignano, San Gimignano Vin Santo DOC and different IGT Toscana for a total production of 10 million bottles per year; 70% is exported while the remaining 30% is sold on the domestic market.

The museum, designed by Duccio Santini and built in the Villa della Rocca di Montestaffoli, the highest point of the city from where it embraces in a single glance all the vineyards of the area, was built by the City Ministery in collaboration with the Consortium of Name, Association Pro Loco and Association of Vernaccia wine road that currently runs it.
The museum offers a journey through the wine of San Gimignano. Thank panels, images, photos, interactive tools to communicate with corporations and businesses, but also by perceptions of visual and olfactory, the visitor will make a journey into the essence of wine, in a space dedicated to the sensations: the smell of marc, images of grape juice that is, the gurgle of the wine ferments...
The video screened in the museum tells the story of the birth of the Vernaccia di San Gimignano wine, offers a wine tasting course and the images of the production chain, and the video "Cinevino" tells the long history of San Gimignano and the cinema by Tyron Power Alida Valli, the Taviani brothers and Franco Zeffirelli.

A wine museum, however, can only be tasting. All the best local wines can be tasted with the expert guidance of a sommelier in a position to give any information on the entire supply chain from vineyard to bottle and on the organoleptic characteristics of each wine.


For INFO and PRICES please contact our office at +39 0577 46091 or send an email to 



read the package WINEMAKER FOR A DAY